Call for submissions

The ISCA Quarterly of xerographic prints and artists' books extends an open
invitation to book artists who also make xerographic prints to contribute a
print (81/2"x 11" vertical format, edition of 125 prints) on the subject of
Terrorism to the January issue of the Quarterly. Deadline January 15th.
Package should be sent to ISCA, 222 Bone Hollow Road, Accord, NY 12404.
Contributors will receive a copy of that issue. Please e-mail me at
isca4art2b@aol.com if you plan to participate as a guest contributor.

Also, as we do each year, the ISCA is offering the  June (01) issue of the
Quarterly, a box of 48 small artists books ,to list subscribers for $25 (
half of its' selling price) plus $3.20 postage. There are twenty back issues
available.

Information about the Society is available on our home page
<http://members.aol.com/isca4art2b/I.S.C.A.HomePage.html>. Within the next
few months we will have our on line gallery of members work up and running.

Louise Neaderland, Director ISCA