Re: dumb questions

Wendy,

This made me chuckle.  When I went down to study bookbinding with Pat
Baldwin in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico - I found myself wanting to speak
as much Spanish as possible.  I remember going to a gallery opening one
night and conversing with other artists.  They asked me what I was doing
and I said ...yo hago libros....and they all looked at me like I had 3
heads...little did I know that I had just declared myself a
bookie...oops!  I was then told that I should say...hago libros a mano...I
make books by hand.
Have a great time.  I loved living and travelling in Mexico.  It is a
beautiful country.
Where are you going in particular?

Michelle Venditelli