Re Spanish bookbinding terms

Wendy
  See if you can find a book entitled "Glossary of Basic Archival and Library
Conservation Terms" put out by the International Council on Archives (ICA
Handbooks Series, vol. 4).  It contains basic terms in English, Spanish,
German, Italian, French and Russian.  To my amusement, when I looked up
(book)binder in my copy I found only the terms for the binding, not the
creator.  However, it might help you assemble a useful list of terms to use on
your trip.
  Have a good time!
   Dorothy Africa