Re: Flag book

With the discussion of Flag books I thought I would mention that the 2002
Oregon Book Biennial, a juried show, will have the theme "Flag Books."  Entry
form will be available in late November. The show is scheduled for July 2002.
If you would like an entry form send you name and address to
Patricia Grass
1928 21st Avenue Suite A
Forest Grove OR 97116

or e-mail you address to