Re: Bindery and equipment for sale ... update

Hi Hugh,
I just wanted to let you know that I am no longer interested in the board
shear and my name can be removed from your list. I really needed one and
could not wait any longer so I have already purchased one. Thanks any way and
good luck with selling your business. I've told several people about it.
Patty Grass