Videos

I am looking to find a four volume video series on bookbinding called
"Binder Vision".
I printed the information on it when it came up on the list last June.  I=

finally got around to =

order it only to find that the source given at the time no longer carries=

it.
Can anyone help me locate a source?
TIA,
Chuck Videto