Re: Videos, LABA.CB

to LABA.CB
Thanks for your reply. I tried emailing you directly but it was kicked
back to me so I have to resort to communicating w/ you via Book Arts List=
.
Yes, these tapes are hard to find indeed.
If possible please contact me off list:   applefire@compuserve.com
I have several other videos.

Regards,
Chuck Videto

 =

<Hello, I would be appreciative if you could let me know what you find ou=
t.
I got a hold of Binder Vision No. 2 but miss all other 3 Tapes, as far as=
understand, there where originally only very few Tapes made and one is ha=
rd
pressed to find some.
There might be only a chance to find a copy of an original Tape, if.

regards,

charles>