Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 3 Nov 2001 to 4 Nov 2001 (#2001-297)

In a message dated 11/5/01 12:11:20 AM, LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU writes:

<< Date:    Sun, 4 Nov 2001 23:17:03 EST
From:    Barbara Harman <ArtSurvive@AOL.COM>
Subject: An interesting book--Fish, Blood and Bone" by Leslie Forbes.

Dear Barbara-

You've piqued MY interest.
The language seems a delight of the senses.

I'm about to travel across country by train, New York to California and
part of the pleasure of slow travel is to enclose myself in my compartment,
away from the world, and what a world it is these days, with a good book.

May I ask you how you transferred the text from page to e-mail?
A magic trick or just old-fashioned fingers on keyboard?

Thanks-
Alice Simpson
To see TANGO BAR, an artist book, e-mail request to:<TangoBarBook@aol.com>
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">