SO CALled Books

If you missed the opening reception last Friday at The Center for Book Arts, you
can catch a glimpse of it at
http://centerforbookarts.org/workshop/founder.html
where I posted a snapshot of Ed Hutchins meeting artist William Hendricks of
Ventura, California, whose work is in the exhibition.

In a week or so most of the exhibition will be on the CBA website-- I'll post a
notice. If you want to see the real thing, it will be up through Dec. 22.

--

 Richard
 http://www.minsky.com