Making Waves in the Midwest: The Art of Asian Paper

I am forwarding this for someone who is not on the list, this website
will only be viewable for a short time.
Emily Martin

If you haven't yet visited our website which features installation shots

from our exhibition: Making Waves in the Midwest: The Art of Asian
Paper, please take a minute to see these shots.

This is the last call for orders for installation slides ($30 per set
plus $3 shipping and handling). You can download the order form off of
our website and send payment to our Museum Gate shop manager, Lou Wendel

(lwendel@crma.org or 319-366-7503 ext 211).
http://www.crma.org/asianpaper.htm

Don't miss this chance to own a shot of Iowa's largest Origami Pig!

The original deadline for orders has been extended to Nov. 16, 2001.
After that, these will no longer be available.

Best,
Jane

Jane Milosch
Curator