So CALled Books online preview

The UNEDITED illustrated catalog for the Center for Book Arts
exhibition

           Outwest II : SO CALled Books
           An Exhibition of Artist's books from Southern California

is now online, though not yet linked to any page at the cba website. I
would appreciate it if the artists in the exhibition would take a look
at their entry and check it for accuracy. The images were provided by
the artists, and a few entries have no picture. Some have incomplete
information. If you are an artist without image (or know one who is
not on this listserv) and you can email a jpeg to me, I'll add it to
the catalog:

http://www.centerforbookarts.org/exhibits/socal/

--
 Richard