Re: So CALled Books online preview

WOW! wonderful exhibit. thanks for sharing. I wish I
lived in Utah so I could go see it when it gets there.

by the by, are you going to arrange it so people can
go from large image to large image without returning
to the catalog?

Camellia

--- Richard Minsky <minsky@MINSKY.COM> wrote:

> The UNEDITED illustrated catalog for the Center for
> Book Arts
> exhibition
>
>            Outwest II : SO CALled Books
>            An Exhibition of Artist's books from
> Southern California
>
> is now online, though not yet linked to any page at
> the cba website. I
> would appreciate it if the artists in the exhibition
> would take a look
> at their entry and check it for accuracy. The images
> were provided by
> the artists, and a few entries have no picture. Some
> have incomplete
> information. If you are an artist without image (or
> know one who is
> not on this listserv) and you can email a jpeg to
> me, I'll add it to
> the catalog:
>
> http://www.centerforbookarts.org/exhibits/socal/
>
> --
>  Richard
>  http://minsky.com
>  http://www.centerforbookarts.org

> other related
>             resources and links go to the
> Book_Arts-L FAQ at:
>                       <http://www.philobiblon.com>
>
>         To unsubscribe, type the following into the
> message body:
>         UNSUB Book_Arts-L AND SEND TO:
> LISTSERV@LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
>  Or click here
> <mailto:listserv@listserv.syr.edu?body=unsub
> book_arts-l>

=====
You only have to let the soft animal of your body
love what it loves.
                                          --Mary Oliver

Camellia Samir El-Antably                leillucy@yahoo.com
leil lucy alexander                            Wyoming, USA