Tetrascroll

Because of The Book Block's recent offering of Polly Lada-Mocarski's
copy of Buckminster Fuller's Tetrascroll, I've received a number of
inquiries about the 1977 Craft Horizons article "Book of the Century:
Fuller's Tetrascroll", which seems to be hard to find. Actually, I
could not find my own copy. An old photocopy just turned up under a
pile of papers, so I scanned it in. There is an introduction by Polly,
and a few pages of shop talk about how I did the binding.  In those
days it was unusual to bind books 43 feet long with triangular pages.
One page is misssing from the scans, with pictures of the 40-foot
table in my studio, built for this project. The photocopy was too bad
and the pix looked awful.  If I ever find the original I'll add that
page.

It's at:
http://minsky.com/tscroll.htm

David Block's description of Polly's copy is pretty interesting too,
as there is a lot of auxilliary material:
http://www.worldbookdealers.com/books/bookblock/0000099100/bk0000099130.asp

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com