Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 7 Nov 2001 to 8 Nov 2001 (#2001-301)

I enjoyed seeing the on-line exhibition of SO CALled Books at the
Center for Book Arts in New York, and look forward to seeing
a reciprocal exhibition of NEW YORKed Books.
Is it in the works?
Alice Simpson
NYC, of course
P.S. I'm on the way to Southern California. Any book shows to see?
<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/tangobook/">
http://www.geocities.com/tangobook</A>