Sugar Paper

 Does anybody know where I could purchase sugar paper? If your outside the Uk
you may or may not know what sugar paper is. I'm not from the UK so I'm not
familiar with it myself. You see I asked this european book artist what type
of paper he was using and that's what he said. He also added a bit of history
on sugar paper. When sugar was sold loose in grocers' stores, it was put in
box-shaped bags, a bit like a Tetra Pac. That's all I really know about the
paper. I tried to search the internet for sugar paper but couldn't find
anything.

So anyways I hope all you Uk book artist can help me out! :)