Re: Sugar Paper

Amy, I came across the reference to sugar paper in a book on bookbinding
written by a British bookbinder several years ago and it generated quite a
lot of interesting information on this list.  I was very grateful for such a
knowledgable group of artists willing to tell what they know.  Please do
read all the reference, it is quite interesting.  The main thing I learned
was that it is not a good paper to use if you care to make archival quality
projects as it is not a high quality acid free paper.  It seems to be a
craft type paper somewhere between construction paper and butchers wrapping
paper.  Follow Peter's advice (I think it was) and use a filler paper
matching the weight of the cover wrap.
-- Christine Cassidy Lontz