Re: sugar paper

Hi Amy

I have a load of sugar paper here - I'd be happy to sell/trade you some.
I've made a scrapbook with it to practise techniques, but it's not acid
free.  I may be wrong here, but I think it's called construction paper in
America - it's main use here seems to be a cheap paper for kids to use in
schools.

Anyway, I have a range of colours in A3 size, that's 297mm x 420mm, er I
think that's approx 16 x 22 inches???  I'm too lazy to go get a ruler and
measure!!  Let me know if you want any.

Glenda Waterworth
UK

> Date:    Mon, 12 Nov 2001 10:48:17 EST
> From:    Amy Brown <AvaAdore0@AOL.COM>
> Subject: Sugar Paper

>  Does anybody know where I could purchase sugar paper? If your outside the
Uk