Kutrimmer vendors?

Hello Listmembers,
First let me say that although I'm quite new and mostly a lurker here I
appreciate all the information I've gleaned from the many thoughtful posts
to this list.
After some research and trials (at a bookbinding class at North Bennett
Street School in Boston) I've decided to purchase a Kutrimmer 1071.  May I
have any recommendations the list members may have for a supplier?  I
believe that the distributors all drop ship from the importer so it's
probably just a price consideration.  Still if anyone has had good service
-- i.e. help with set up and adjustments from their local supplier I'd like
to hear about that too.
Best Regards,
Bette Abdu in New Hampshire