BOOKBINDING etc.POSTERS

Hello group...Coincidentally to Barbara Hammond's post, I too am interested
in obtaining some posters on the subjects she mentioned....I was planning to
post my request today, when lo! and behold! her posting appeared.  So I'd ask
anyone responding to do so to the List, or if you feel that's not of
sufficient interest to the group, please include me if you are replying
directly to her.   Many thanks....
Nancy Bloch