Re: Kutrimmer vendors?

http://www.factory-express.com/Paper_Cutters/paper_cutters.html
 lists the 1071 at $600.+.  You might consider the 1080 because it will cut
a 28" width paper or board as opposed to a 23" width for the 1071.  Book
papers are usually 25" x 38" unless you buy 1/2 sheets, and the extra
inches of width is worth the $300. more in cost.  We have a 1080 in our
shop and really like it.
good luck,

Charlie Jones

>Hello Listmembers,
>First let me say that although I'm quite new and mostly a lurker here I
>appreciate all the information I've gleaned from the many thoughtful posts
>to this list.
>After some research and trials (at a bookbinding class at North Bennett
>Street School in Boston) I've decided to purchase a Kutrimmer 1071.  May I
>have any recommendations the list members may have for a supplier?

Charles D. Jones
LaNana Creek Press
Crazy Creek Press

Nacogdoches, Texas