Got the samples

Hey John
I just realized that I have neglected to let you know that I got the
package you sent. Sorry it took me so long to respond. The difference
between the ink jet and the phaser is huge!!! I have had to put looking
for a printer off for a little while as I am super busy these days, but
I will pick up the search again soon.

Thank you so much for your time and all of your input, I really
appreciate it.

Take care.

Jennifer