The missing Tetrascroll page

Thanks to Mark Handel, the page that was unscannable from my photocopy
is now up.  He had a digital camera with him when he came across a
copy of Craft Horizons (Oct 1977)  and sent me a couple of snapshots.
I was able to piece together a replica of the page, which has a photo
of Tetrascroll copy number 1 being constructed on my 40-foot long
table.

The page is now at http://www.minsky.com/tscroll1b.htm

That is an interesting copy because it was being prepared for the
opening reception that week at the Museum of Modern Art here in NYC. I
had been working for months developing the prototype, which had some
major engineering problems. As it turned out, the worst problem was
communications-- nobody at ULAE had mentioned that they had scheduled
a reception at the Museum before the book was built. One week before
the reception they told me. That sent me into a 24-hour schedule. I
brought in Bill Goldston, the ULAE studio manager, as an extra
assistant for the last day, and you can see him in the lower left
photo, placing one of the pages with my studio assistant, Peter
Seidler.

By the way, it was because I had this table that I did the book North
American Hand Papermaking 1976, which is 102 feet long in two 51-foot
volumes.
http://www.minsky.com/paper1976.htm

--
 Richard