Re: Kutrimmer Vendors

I purchased my Kutrimmer model 1058 after doing extensive pricing
research on the internet and by phone. The company with the best prices
was Print Finishing Solutions at 1-800-398-5283.  Very good customer
service, they even shipped mine to me for free.

They have a web site at www.printfs.com, however there are no prices
listed there.

Good luck,

Laura