Cockerell polishing iron

Please excuse any cross posting.

I would like to purchase a second hand Cockerell polishing iron.  It
needs to be made by the firm Cockerell and Son and be of the spade shape
for spines, not the barrel shape.

If anyone has one that they would be willing to sell, please contact me
directly at: lehmann@lehmannbindery.com

Thank you,
Frank Lehmann
Lehmann Bindery