Re: [ fabriano paper ]

>I understand that Savoir Faire, 800-332-4660, is the importer.
Ask for Diedre as she is the rep. that often travels to print symposium and
related shows. I really like the biblios they carry, I think it is by
Magnani, a subsidary co. of Fabriano, but it does come grain long, and
prints beautifully.  We used it for "Shakespear's Pound: The Illuminated
Cantos," printing foundry type and color and black from plolymer plates.
Legion West does have a web site but seems to be expensive relative to SF,
Dolphin, Stephen Kinsella.
cheers,
charlie on a grey friday in east texas thinking about printing and/or a pint

Charles D. Jones
LaNana Creek Press
Crazy Creek Press

Nacogdoches, Texas