Usuzumi paper

I have a few thousand sheets of Usuzumi Japanese paper I am putting up for
sale. I have the following colors: 803s purple, 587s blue-green (sort of),
799s orange, 786s blue. 2975s total.

This was made from recycled calligraphy paper (fairly smooth on one side,
slight bit of texture on the other). A very durable text weight (Id guess
about a 140-155 gr). Extremely color fast. Great letterpress paper, prints
well dry. Also prints great in the laser printer!!! Ive used this for
bookwork and as a workup paper. Size is 21.5 x 31. The paper was
discontinued several years ago, no idea why. This is occupying two feet
height of shelving space and has to go.

If interested please contact me offline.

Gerald Lange
The Bieler Press