Work table

Having just purchased a house, I am excited over the space I will have =
to create a bookbinding studio. My first priority is to build myself a =
good work table, and this is where I hope to solicit the wisdom and =
experience of the group.=20

What do you like or dislike about your work bench?=20

What is the preferred or recommended material for the table top? How =
should the wood be finished, or not?=20

Are there features you've built onto your work bench that you really =
like?

How big?

Thanks for the help,
Kevin Driedger