Re: Work table

My work table is covered with a big-36 inch x 36 inch quilters cutting mat. I
buy quilters mats because they are cheaper than art cutting mats. And there
is a fabric store near me that will sell them wholesale if I purchase three
at a time--which is about a years supply. I change the mats about three times
a year. They are great to work on --a good cutting surface but also straight
lines and right angles are always right under my work so I can keep things
lined up and check angles. The quilting mats also have 90 and 45 degree angle
lines drawn on them.

My work table is also made of 2 x 4"s and 4 by 8 foot plywood, painted white
and on wheels so I can move it if necessary.
Patty Grass