Re: Work table

My work table is an old diningroom table made in Mexico, and is very large
and heavy. The only thing I dislike about it is a strange dip at about
2:o'clock in the surface. The height has to in relation to the chair one is
using. I also have tables that require stools of different heights. This
gives workers a variety for comfort.

 My bindery is a 15 x 18 room inside a larger studio where papermaking and
marbling are done. I have two large drawing tables set up for apprentices
and students in the bindery so different occupations can go on at the same
time. Large paper cutting and spreading out is done in the big studio which
has a 8 ft.long work bench. This also distributes work so people don't bump
into each other.

I find that drawers and plastic 'office stackers' are helpful to have on or
near the work table. Also, close behind me I have a pegboard with tools etc
hanging for easy snatching.

It's great fun to build/furnish a new studio. That's just what I'm doing
now. THEN I'll get back to binding!

Pat Baldwin