Re: Quilter's cutting mats

An alternative to these mats is cutting board material available here in the
San Francisco Bay Area from TAP Plastics. I got a piece 6' x 4' x 1/4" for
about $50. No printed grid but I've been happy. I think it comes thinner to
or once it get too cut up, sand it down for a new surface (cough cough).

That's $2 per sq. ft vs $4 per (on sale) for the quilter's mats.
Don Drake
Dreaming Mind

http://www.dreamingmind.com
ddrake@dreamingmind.com