Re: Work Table/cutting matts

--=====================_1006390894==_

Speaking of lazy susans, I use Rubbermaid turntables on a 36" x 12" shelf
above my worktable, a solid core door with a 24" x 36" self-healing cutting
mat on one end. Two of the turntables are carousels providing two layers of
space for bottles, cans, etc. Rubbermaid used to make extra large (15")
turntables  that I use in hard-to-reach corners of my kitchen cabinets. If
I could find one now, I'd put it in the space between the worktable top and
the first shelf.

A picture is worth a thousand words. Here is a photo of my situation.

Betty

At 07:36 PM 11/21/01 -0800, you wrote:

>The other helpful thing on my work bench is a lazy susan (a misguided gift
>from a relative...) that holds containers of pencils, bone folders, rulers,
>cutting knives, etc.
>
>with best wishes,
>Roberta

Betty Storz