Re: Work Table/cutting matts

I was told by a fellow book artist and book binder to get June Tailor mats
as being the best in the self-healing ones. I haven't yet, cuz they are more
expensive than the Olfa. Both are available at JoAnn's.
Any thots on the benefits of various brands of the self healing mats?
Could they be sanded down to improve their life? Tho I thot that self
healing meant that they were self healing.
Nan Roberts
North Redwoods Book Arts Guild
Eureka, Calif.