Re: Quilter's cutting mats

<< I am a quilter.  I've had an Olfa quilter's cutting mat for years.  I've
used rotary cutters and exacto knives on it but I'm still using the same
mat.  I wonder why you would need to replace yours three times a year?>>

Guess I'm just heavy handed. I do use snap-off blades knives all the time
(and occasionally a rotary cutter for fabric). I also cut a lot of paper as I
manufacture and sell book binding kits besides teach and do my own work. I
find the quilters rulers in conjunction with the mats have greatly improved
my accuracy of cutting--they are great tools. I recommend them to my students
all the time.

Patty Grass