Re: Work table

I want to thank you all for your wise counsel regarding setting up a work table. I have many new ideas to consider. This doesn't mean people should stop sending ideas, I just don't want to forget to say thanks.

The quilting tangent was apropos, as my wife is a quilter and she too will have studio space and a new work table (but that's a whole other mailing list).

I'm quite excited that in a few months I'll be able to use my dining room table for dining.

Kevin Driedger