Book Arts in Paris query

I received this email (see excerpt below) from a young woman who took my
Book Arts classes at Parsons in NYC. She is now in Paris for a year and
wants to find classes there.
I told her I would post her request and email address to the this very
knowledgeable list.
If anyone can send her information about classes, shows, etc in Paris,
that would be great. I have already sent her Paul Werners Orange Press
website because it has info on France.
She is very enthusiastic about the book arts and is very good. You can
reply directly to her, or to me off off list, and I will forward the
information.
Thanks,
Susan Rotolo

I want to continue studying book arts, but have not been able to find
much here in Paris, or even the term in French.  I've been doing some
things on my own,
but am hoping to find a class for next semester, or even the summer.  Do
you have any suggestions or even  a name for me to look up, in anything
related?
Rosa Noreen
artemisie@hotmail.com