Re: Book Artists in San Diego

Hi Ruben;

Please advise of your plans while in San Diego.  I am a member of the San
Diego Book Artists Guild and also own a handmade paper store - we supply a
cotton 'leather' paper that many binders in the area enjoy working with for
their limited editions.  I can refer you to a number of places - most our
our artists exhibit at a place in San Diego called "Studio Maureen".

Take care,

Bobbi Richards
PaperButterfly.com - retail store address
Enviropapers.com - our online store for paper examples