Bidning Advice needed*** - hhhheeeeelllllppppp

Hi All,

I haven't posted often as I am not a professional bookbinding (more an
experimenter as I can't seem to find anywhere to train professionally here
in Australia). I do though have all Keith Smith's books and am considering
these my University in terms of bookbinding training as well as more fun Art
bookbinding books. I have through trained for 8 years in FIne Art - Life
Drawing/Painting so do have some skill in figuring stuff out - thank
goodnesss.

I wonder if any of you are able to advise me though on a type of binding for
a project I am hosting.
I need to bind 34  items - letters envelopes(with letters inside) and
postcards which are decorated on both sides which I want to be able to view
without pulling in & out of photo mounts or something.
I have to bind 34 of them so I need the binding method to be fast and I am
wondering if there is a cool way to bind the items alone (I guess as single
page binding rather than sections) by stitching or gluing directly onto the
short edge of the envelopes/cards? My first thought was just spiral binding
the envelopes/cards directly to a cardboard front & back (though I am not
sure how 'stable' the book would be and some of the design might get lost.
My other idea was to insert some kind of additional 'tab' of paper 1/2 in &
1/2 our of the short end of each card/envelope and then to stick that to an
accordian spine or punch & use screw posts.
I need this to be time efficient but also to look ultra cool. The envelopes
& cards are all the same size but for me with so many to bind time is of the
essence.
I also want to make some kind of closure and attach decoration/beads later.

Can anyone help advise or direct me to something that might be suitable? As
I said, I have all the Keith Smith books (except the book artist one) but I
haven't gone through them all yet and they are a bit daunting when you are
trying to find one thing.

Thanks millions in advance for your help with this** and if anyone knows of
any priofessional correspondence courses that would be great too**

Bye from Oz.
Norbu