MAINE BOOK ARTS INQUIRY

near future, we would be deeply appreciative of any suggestions
concerning bookmakers, bookbinders, suppliers, booksellers, publishers,
book courses, teachers, or just plain book lovers who are located in the
Portland through Mid-Coast areas. Many thanks in advance.<br>
Regards,<br>
R.D. Cunningham</font></html>