Website update

Dear Friends
    I am midway through my sabbatical from teaching and loving it. In
addition to producing new work, I have taken some time to update my
website. I have a new project in the Bookmaking Projects section- an
accordion with index cards- and have finally created the artists book
page. We haven't had a chance to put images of my work on the site yet
but there are links to other sites that have them.

in good spirit
Susan

--
Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord