Re: Chicago, Illinois Book Arts Inquiry

 I already know of Columbia Book and Paper Arts Center but the rest of your
guys suggestions I will look into. Thanks and keep them coming.

I am also looking for something in particular. I would like to find some book
artist in IL who do custom bookbindings (preferably japanese book bindings)
and portfolios. I'm going to be taking some art courses and would love to
have handmade sketch books and portfolios to keep my artwork in instead or
ordinary plain looking sketchbooks. I would do it myself but I am a new book
artist and the japanese style bindings that I want are a bit to complex for
me and I doubt that my bindings would come out looking as good as they would
if I got them professional done. So please name some names of who I could go
to to get my custom bindings done. Oh and also a way I could contact that
person.