bookmakers using recycled materials

hi there

I am just starting a practice-based PhD at Kingston University, UK, which is
investigating the use of recycled/salvaged materials by contemporary
'creators'.

So, if you are a bookmaker that uses any "found" items, I hope you
will be able to answer some questions - (yet to be formulated!)?
Maybe you use recycled materials for pages, as inserted objects or in
the binding.

The questions will specifically relate to how the found objects
influence the creative process and how you respond to the materials.

Aswell as doing the PhD (part-time) I am a senior lecturer in
printmaking, book-making and papermaking at University College
Northampton, UK. I also use recycled materials in my own work.

I hope that some of you out there will be able to help and I look
forward to hearing from you.