Workshop at Cheerio

Dear Peter,
Can you publish this information in the book Arts list.  Let me know if =
you need more.

Thanks,  Monique

Monique Lallier will be giving a one week workshop on 2-3 boards binding =
structure, March 10th to 15th, 2002.
For more information you can go on the web at: =
http://www.callibraphycentre.com/monique.html  or contact Joyce and Jim =
Teta, 5200 Bear Creek Road, Winston-Salem, NC 27106. PHone: home: (336) =
924-5681 Studio: (336) 724-5475 or e-mail: Tetascribe@aol.com
You can also go to Monique's web page at: www.moniquelallier.com=20

The 2-3 boards structure is the technique that Jan Sobota demonstrated =
in Cambridge last summer.  It is a good technique when you do not want =
to back the spine.  Of all the techniques that do not require backing =
this 2-3 boards' one is the best I have tried.