Book Arts Web website down

Due to my changing my user id last year and the fact that this was tied to
my domain (www.philobiblon.com) notices reminding me to renew were not
received. Any mail being sent to verheyen@philobiblon.com is not being
forwarded nor is the website up.

Note, the domain has been renewed and should be back up within 24hrs.

Thank you for your understanding, and patience.

Meanwhile, it's been blissfully quiet without all the error messages...

Peter
Listowner, Book_Arts-L
The Book Arts Web <http://www.philobiblon.com>

Philobiblon: Book Arts Different by Design
Peter D. Verheyen
<mailto:verheyen@philobiblon.com>