list of books

Peter, do you remember someone that was going to send a list of books by and
/or with archivists/librarians as characters in?  (Boy, that's a poorly
constructed English sentence, sorry)  I am still trying to track this list
down and am having no luck so far.  Is my brain flawed?  Thanks.  Teri Lynn
Herbert, Charleston, SC
herbertL@musc.edu

--On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 1:01 PM -0500 Peter Verheyen