Handmade Papers

Dear Friends,

We are having our End of the Year Sale from today until 12/18.
Quantities are limited.  We also welcome wholesale inquiries (please
contact us off-list for any questions).

Enviropapers carries a large variety of handmade and specialty
decorative papers with global appeal.  Many of our 'Rawhide' specialty
faux-leather papers are preferred for small & limited-editions amongst
our book artist clientele.  Most sheets are 22"x30" in size, although we
carry a few 19"x28" and 25"x38" as well.  Visual and textual details
regarding each paper we carry can be found in our 'Papers' area of our
website, Enviropapers.com.

Handmade Christmas Sale
Receive FREE SHIPPING

Any order placed that is over $35.00 Retail, will receive their
shipment:

1.  Free of Charge
2.  Guaranteed Delivery By Chrismas *
3.  Shipment within 24 hours of order placement (excluding weekends)
Confirmation of shipment will be emailed to each customer.  Online
shipping charges will be deducted 'before' credit cards are billed
inhouse.

*All qualified orders (those totaling $35 or more) will ship via Federal
Express Ground.  Shipments to the following addresses:  APO/FPO, P.O.B.,
AK, HI, PR, USVI, and International will ship within 24 hours, but are
not guaranteed delivery by 12/25.  Other courier services will be used
for these address and confirmation of shipment will be provided via
email.

To view this line and others, as well as access our online catalog,
please visit us at

http://www.enviropapers.com/rawhide.html

Sincerely,

Bobbi Richards