Re: Virginia's blue silk covers

Caution:  Bread has oil in it and oil might stain silk, not to mention
the possibility of attracting insects to eat it later on.
I know of no way to totally remove the bread crumbs after you
have rubbed them into the fabric.  Does someone else on the
list discovered a way to counter-act the negative aspects of
using breadcrumbs?

Jane Brown
Charleston, SC

--On Sat, Nov 10, 2001 4:50 AM -0500 Rezan Peya G=F6k=E7en