Re: Computer printing and saa paper

I made a carousel book of a medium brown handmade paper called Nepal Dyed;
brnt. umber.  I think it is smoother than mulberry paper, but similar.  I ran
the paper through a big commercial Xerox or maybe a Cannon copier.  It took
the toner beautifully!  I now have an Epson 3000 inkjet printer.  The inks I
am currently using are not waterproof, and the paper is tight-grained and
smooth, almost slick.  I have a feeling that the ink may not penetrate into
the fibers very well.  Have to try this sometime.  However, I'm pretty darn
sure that this type of paper would print like a dream in a laser-jet
(toner/heat) printer.  I was afraid at first that the black toner would not
show up well on the dark paper, but it looked great, and had great adhesion.
Comes in larger sheet sizes, so I had to cut it down.  It ran like a dream --
not a single paper jam!