Re: Computer printing and saa paper

I have an Epson 1520 on which I have printed a variety of papers including
handmade abaca and 100% cotton rag, Frankfort, and Goyu. I set the printer
for economy (my abaca and the Goyu being very thin), which lays down a
thinner coat of ink to prevent bleeding through. I've used a variety of
sizes from 5" x 7" to 7" x 21" without doing anything special other than
creating a custom size in my page layout program.

-=jh