This Week's Chapter

Juanita starts at
http://minsky.com/juanita1.htm

This time I didn't have a colored original, but did have a black and
white (uncolored) print on handmade paper. I scanned that and colored
it in photoshop, including the gold leaf-- electronic gilding!

As always, if you are not familiar with Minsky in Bed, the start page
includes photos of the bindings of Copy No. 1 in The Victoria & Albert
Museum, and Copy No. 2 in the Ruth and Marvin Sackner Archive of
Concrete and Visuial Poetry. There is also a thumbnail index on that
page of all the chapters in sequence, with links to those that are on
the web and placeholders for those not yet up. It is at:
http://minsky.com/mib.htm

Some erotic miniatures (if you find illuminated initials in sort of
postmodern comic style erotic) and graphic language make this not for
everybody.

--
 Richard
 http://minsky.com