Re: Ledger Style Binding

Thanks, Frank. This is has been very helpful. I thought at first the
reference to MODERN binding would not  be useful because I was trying to
find info on a very old book. But it just shows how binding structures are
very old and haven't changed that much. I looked up the Vaughan reference
in my lunch hour and found the chapter on accounts styles. The tacketing
was the part I could not understand before reading Vaughan. So even though
the examples in the Vaughan are all hardback and my example is a limp
binding, I think it is the tacketing which is the useful part of the
structure. Now I can't wait to try it.

Linda